Translate

Friday, November 17, 2017

Helper 11.17.17

                I wanted to go riding yesterday, the reason for the ride was to have lunch with a friend. I told Wayne I would go if I could be back early. I then went out and looked at the Ford’s old Gold Wing. I knew I should check the oil and tires prior to a ride, even for a short ride of 80 miles. I knew I had a few items safely stacked on the bike, but I was surprised when I actually looked at the bike. Photo below

                I found towels, wash cloths, a shirt, a sheet, two boards, and an old bed spread on or against the bike, with a tool box against the back wheel.
                After hours of removing these items, I was able to get the bike outside. I checked the tires and they both needed air. I checked the oil and it was ok. I did take one of those towels and wipe some of the dust off the bike.
                Tres knew I was wanting to go for a ride, so he offered to help by watering the plants in the back yard. Photo below.

                Now if we can get him to pick up the toys and sticks that he has carried all over the yard, that would be a big help. Naps run in the family, Tres was tired after watering all the plants so he took a well-deserved nap. Photo below, click to enlarge.

                My allergies were killing me after the ride, I guess I over loaded on cedar and rag weed.
May all things be good for you today!
Don Ford

No comments: