Translate

Friday, November 10, 2017

New printer 11.10.17

                Did I need a new printer, nope! Does my present printer work properly, yep! Then why did I order a new printer? That is none of your business! Why would it be anything to you, I can just want a new printer. Did I say anything to you when you bought that bottle, nope!

                Even though it isn’t anyone’s business, other than mine, I will talk a little about my newly ordered printer. I do not like the idea that the ink for my present printer cost about $35.00 for a package with all the colors and black, and it seems to only last 2 or 3 months. The present printer prints and copies things very well. The old printer does some things that the new printer does not do, such as, two sided printing and faxing.  

                The new printer comes with enough ink to print 8,000 black and white or about 5,000 colored pages. This is considered to be about a 2 year supply of ink.

                The new printer is supposed to be delivered today and we will see how well it works. If it works as expected, the old printer will be available for purchase. The Ford Homestead auctioneer, has suggested that the starting bid for the present printer along with software should be $400.00. If you would like to bid, you can respond to this email with your bid!

                More to come after we receive The Ford Homestead’s new printer!

 

                Printer received and set up, it works! I still need to set up our phones, my tablet and other computers to be able to use the printer. I have printed a few documents and a couple photos. It seems to work well. J

                Old printer for sell, $400.00 or best offer over the asking price!

Different subject:

                Tres will set and stay, or down and stay, if I have a treat in my hand. Could it be true, he can learn new things, he isn’t an old dog, they say old dogs can’t learn new tricks. 

 

May your Friday be the beginning of a nice weekend!

 

Don Ford

No comments: