Translate

Monday, November 13, 2017

Believe in miracles 11.13.17

                It was a normal Saturday morning in November, I had opened the door from the Ford’s old office as I was going to go out and put the flag up. It was Veterans Day and I wanted to fly the flag. The family Pot Hound, (aka Tres) proceeded me outside. It took me about a minute to get out the door and what did I see? It was a miracle! On the Ford’s old drive way I saw, Molly the cat, and Tres the dog laying there about a foot apart. They appeared to almost be friends. It was a miracle!
Above is a photo of Texas, our first Sheppard here in Texas. We also had Sheppard’s in Missouri.
Above is Tejas our second Sheppard here in Texas.
Above is a photo of our present hound, Tres. 

            
Above is Tejas.                   Above is Tres. If the photos were equal quality, they would look alike.
On a different subject, on my drive home, after dropping The Gabi off at school, I observed an odd site.
                First, let’s consider the difference between the old time, “Baby buggy” and the todays, “Stroller”. The old baby buggy as I remember it, was on wheels, usually black in color, had a convertible top to keep the sun off the baby. The buggy was not pretty, it did have springs to make the ride smoother, it was kind of big, but you could put diapers and other supplies in the buggy.
                Do you remember cloth diapers? Let’s get off that subject!
                With that baby buggy in mind, I shall proceed to explain what I have seen. There was a male subject, he had what looked like a baby buggy but without the convertible top. The male subject had his gray sweat shirt (aka hoody) with the hood covering his head. The hood blocked most of the view to his face. The look alike baby buggy had what appeared to be, plastic bags in it. There was no baby or child in the buggy. This male subject was in a school zone, and walking in the bike lane, his back to the traffic, lots of traffic!
                There is no side walk on that side of the street, so he was pushing his buggy in the bike lane. He could have crossed the street and use the, “Side walk” but he did not.
                Was this male subject homeless? Why was he in the school zone? Why did he have a push cart that looked like a baby buggy? Why was his face mostly covered by the hood? Why do I care?

                Thanks for putting up with my rants.

May your our dog listen ,and stop chewing everything.

Don Ford

No comments: