Translate

Monday, November 27, 2017

Sky High 11.27.17

                This was one of those moments that seemed unbelievable, but it happened.

                It was Sunday morning, about 10:30 when I ventured out of the Homestead walking to the Ford’s Chevy. It was a pleasant morning, somewhat warmer than I had expected, there was no noticeable wind, and the sky was a beautiful blue as I first looked to the east. I thought, what a day, as I looked to the south. Not a cloud to be seen as I thought, what a blessing to have a day start this nice. I looked to the west and still no clouds, then I turned to the north. I observed what I thought was a shiny white jet, flying at a very high speed across the sky, there was no sound coming from this plane.

                I then was surprised to see 3 additional jets, flying in the opposite direction. I for just a couple seconds thought, possibly these are alien space ships. I have never seen a real UFO but I do believe they are real. Then I noticed these jets were changing directions, and even flying in a circle. I then noticed additional jets, no not jets, they were birds of some type. I took my sun glasses off and looked up but I could not see any of the white birds. I then put the sun glasses back on and could again see them again.

                These birds, of unknown variety, were floating very quickly without flapping their wings, and they were very high. The polarized lens of my sunglasses, allowed me to see the wonderful birds. What would it be like to be able to fly like those birds? It would be heavenly! 

 

Different subject:

                The Gabi along with her dad and brother occasionally go to a game store in Waco, where they play games. I asked Gabi how she did with the games yesterday. She had a big smile on her face as she explained, “I beat a boy that had never been beaten before”.  I asked, did he cry? Gabi said, no, but he would not shake hands with me after the game. I assume it is difficult for some people to be good sports after losing.  Way to go Gabi!

 

Enjoy today!

 

Don Ford

No comments: