Translate

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

It is done 11.01.17

                No, I am not writing about the end of Octember, I am writing about the end of the angel project. Before I get into this story, I would like to impart some info about the local weather. Yesterday was Halloween, and the high for the day was a frigid 60 degrees. Today is today (yes I repeated the word today) and the high is predicted to be 80, nice! Tomorrow and Friday, we are headed for possible all-time highs of a warm 90 degrees! It is November, you just can’t beat the roller coaster weather here in Texas.
                The angel project took many hours and the angel is now standing against the tree in the front yard. I will warn you that even though I put in many hours on this project, it is not perfect. I guess I could bring it back in the garage and re-work a portion. Photos to follow.

Above, me and the angel, if you can’t tell the difference, I am on the left in this photo.


Above, you may notice there seems to be a gap about the location where a belt would be. I should have located some of the lights closer in that area.                Ok, I am not perfect, get off my back!

Above is a photo of Charlie taking a nap and part of the angel showing some lights installed.

May all your forced labor be appreciated!
          
Don Ford

No comments: