Translate

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

It is done 11.29.17

                Do you like it well done, or possibly medium well? I like it medium, but just because I like it medium, doesn’t mean you should. Done on the outside and a little pink on the inside to me is right, but I don’t like there to be blood when I cut through it.
                I don’t know why I have even started this conversation, could I be hungry this morning? This post has nothing to do with food, although, I guess it does have a little to do with chewing. If you read the post from yesterday, you would have seen the poor quality photo taken by the Ford’s Photographer. Our photographer occasionally takes good photos, but as you saw in yesterday’s post he is not perfect. He works for very little pay, so we just put up with his occasional, shall we say, less then professional photos.
                Our photographer took a couple photos this morning, using the early morning sun light, which usually provides excellent lighting for photos. We have chosen one of the photos to present to the reading public, showing Tres’ finished pen or pencil holder. I understand that no one is interested in our team effort (Tres and I) to create these one of a kind pencil holders. That’s ok, my feelings do get hurt often, the tears flow from my senior eyes, but I will be ok!
                Please review the pen / pencil holder, which was designed for your personal desk. Yes we know that no one even knows how to write, now that they have computers, but we think the pen / pencil holders, which are all, “One of a kind”, are interesting, and a good conversation starter. It started me writing this article.            I heard that!    You wish I would stop writing!   That is hurtful!   You are off my Christmas list, don’t get me anything!
                There is also a second item in the forthcoming photo, which I find interesting, amusing, relaxing and able to help find needed answers, where once there were no answers. This new device is named,
                                                                                “I don’t know”!
                The, “I don’t know” has three parts. There is a base, a body and a dowel. The base is not attached to the body and the dowel is not attached to anything. There are eight holes in the body. One can select any of six holes and the dowel will go completely through the body, while two of the holes do not go completely through. These eight holes allow a person the opportunity to insert the dowel and then twirl the body while holding the dowel in one or both hands. The base is just for looks when sitting on one’s desk.
                Using this device will relax the user, allowing for new ideas to enter their thought process. The new ideas will often provide the person with and answer, so they,
                                                                                “Now know”! 
                                

                What do you think? The Ford’s old photographer did better on this photo using the early morning sun light. The background Texas image, was purposely placed in this photo, (it is known as composition of photo) just as a reminder that some of us live in the great state of Texas! We know some readers live in the, “Show me State”, so we showed you!
                We have not yet set a price on any of the above items (patents pending), you may review these and other items on our website, www.website.ford  if we had one!

May your desk be decorated with a one of a kind item!

Don Ford
                               

No comments: