Translate

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Thanks 11.22.17

                There is a day coming in the future (tomorrow), that is considered a holiday by most. It is a day that was originally set aside to give thanks.

                Knowing that some of you have not had the time to consider what you should be thankful for, we here at, “The Ford Homestead Institute for the Preservation of Thanksgiving”, have developed a list of item you could be thankful for. The list is not all inclusive, but it could get you started down the “Thankful Path”!

                Your Family: some may not be with you any longer, but they were, be thankful!

                Health: yes I have some aches and pains, but look at all the years I didn’t, be thankful!

                You are older: be thankful!

                America: not perfect, but better than all others, yes, be thankful!

                My Blog: ok you don’t have to be thankful for my blog, it’s personal to me, I’m thankful!

                                               

Take some time to be thankful!

 

Don Ford

No comments: