Translate

Friday, February 24, 2017

02.24.17 It never changes

                I am sure some of you agree with the title of this brilliant article, while there are some that believe things do change. Obviously, one would need to understand the subject matter of this title, before one can make a judgement as to the validity of the statement.
                Let us ponder the statement, “It never changes” for a moment.             
                Hay dude, that means stop reading, and think about the statement! I try my best to present thought provoking ideas to this audience, and what happens, you read without considering what you have read!
                I should just quit writing and allow the reading public to exist with the other “Low information people”, but as with Rush, I feel the need to impart a clear understanding to one and all (that even includes liberals)!
                When I make the statement, “It never changes”, I am referring to the actions of kids (aka children). I knew I should explain that the term kid was not referring to a goat, although human kids do sometimes eat like goats.
                Kids now days have their tablets, cell phones and computers, to which they are almost permanently attached, but they do still have the mischievous nature as evident in the following photo. In this photo we see the subject, our son Patrick, posing for a photo. We also see our grandson being mischievous.
 
I am correct, it never changes! Kids will be kids!

Stay a kid at heart, it is more fun!

Don Ford

No comments: