Translate

Monday, February 20, 2017

Dilated 02.20.17

                I went to the eye doctor on Friday and one of the things they did to me was to dilate both of my eyes. I really do not like having my eyes dilated! Then, after your eyes are wide open they start shining lights into your eyes which is in no way a nice thing to do. I assume the doctor was looking through my open eyes to see if I had a brain.
                Then they tell you to go home. Have you ever tried to walk outside into the Texas sun light with your eyes dilated? Well, I am here to tell you it is terrible!
                Past encounters with this doctor has taught me to bring sun glasses with me. This time I brought two sets of sun glasses, one that clip onto my regular glasses and a pair that will fit over my regular glasses. With both pairs of sun glasses on, I could see fairly well and was able to drive home safely. I stayed inside the house with the doors and windows closed for several hours. I actually watched TV with one pair of sun glasses on for about an hour.
                Something surprising happened while I was writing this wonderful article. The following is a truthful account of that event.
                Many of you know that I have a somewhat smart phone, aka a windows phone. As I was writing the above article there was a word that I was having trouble spelling. I can’t spell and I don’t care who knows it.
                Not being able to spell, I gave my somewhat smart phone a word, knowing it would spell it for me. The phone then displayed how to spell the word and said, “Maybe a nanosecond nap would help, Ok, much better now.” To which, I being somewhat surprised said, “Thank you”, and the phone responded with, “Any time”! 
                Now I see why some people are always looking at, or talking to their phones, they don’t need real people or friends around when their phone talks to them!

Computers and robutts robots will take over, and humans will no longer exist on the planet earth.

Find a human to discuss this with!

Don Ford

No comments: