Translate

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Ships that pass in the night 02.09.17

                Well I do not know any stories about ships passing in the night or even in the day for that matter. But I do have a photo of two cats that passed this morning. I originally reached for the Ford’s kinda smart phone (windows phone) to get a photo of Charlie and Molly as the door was partially open, Charlie was on the outside looking in, while Molly was on the inside looking out. Before I could get the photo, Charlie had entered and was heading for the food!
                Each cat has taught us (the humans in this plot) to open the door to let them in or out, upon demand.
Changing the story:
                We just received a call saying the midway schools have been shut down today. We don’t know why but it was said that there are fire trucks, police and ambulances on seen at a couple of the schools. When the grandees are here it makes it more difficult for me to get my after lunch nap.
                I was going to ride out to the Bunk House for lunch today with a friend or two (yes I have friends)! Having the grandees here is a good reason for me to not ride today. Did I tell you that the high today is to be about 60? We have rescheduled the ride and will go tomorrow, when it will be a warmer, mid 70s! J
                Also, I have not been able to execute the needed repair on the weed eater. I did work on it but so far I am unsuccessful. L
May your day be filled with Grandees!
Don Ford

No comments: