Translate

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Drone it 02.28.17

                NOPE!  I did not intend to say, “Darn it”! I wanted to clear that up before anyone could comment or ask a question. Part of this article is about drones. Most often we hear of the drone being used as surveillance of the enemy or to drop bombs on those same enemy’s. Sometimes we hear of a drone being flown too close to an airport, but our subject drones in today’s article, are just fun toys. 
                My first drone was big and difficult to fly. My second drone is smaller and much easier to fly. The smaller drone’s controls have three levels of flight, “Beginner, intermediate and advanced”. I enjoy playing with mine and so do the grandees.
                Alex has a birthday on the 4th and our birthday present to him will be a drone. He don’t read these posting so it does not hurt to say what we have bought him. 
                Below is a photo of my two drones.
                                 
Yes they are on the hood of the Ford’s Chevy, it made them easier to see.

                Now let’s talk about me! In the following photo one can see an image that proves that Mr. Ford (me) is just a shadow of his original self. You know when people go on diets and lose a lot of weight, they often appear skinny and sick, just a shadow of their original self!
                               
                To explain, I have not been on a diet, but the photo is a shadow of myself. It was taken accidently when I was attempting to turn the camera, in the somewhat smart phone, off. Even my accidental photos are of a professional grade.

May your day be filled with thoughts of me!
                                                No comments from you!
Don Ford

No comments: