Translate

Friday, February 10, 2017

How do I know 02.10.17


                I Listen!
                What else do you need to know? If you want to know something try listening and you just might learn.
                What is it that I know? I know spring is here!
                The other morning, shortly after popping out of bed and performing my morning duties, I sauntered into the Ford’s living room. Even though I had just woken from a deep sleep, I became aware of a sound. This was a familiar sound from my past. There was no doubt what the sound was, as I have heard this sound at various times throughout my life. 
                There was a cricket making its chirping noise. When crickets are singing, spring is here.
(We may not have had enough cold weather to get rid of the bugs, it might be a buggy spring and summer)

Enjoy your spring day!

Don Ford

No comments: