Translate

Monday, February 27, 2017

Paparazzi 02.27.17

                Before that one smarty pants asks, yes I know what a paparazzi is. If I may continue, before you ask, “No I did not know how to spell it, I have spell check!
                Why do all my wonderfully informative writings, have to start in such a stressful manner? If you are going to always be this cynical, why do you read these pages of great literature? I do my best to inform the uninformed, not expecting to receive accolades, but it would be nice to not be questioned at every statement!

                I am going to get a cup of coffee and reflect on this unnerving and stressful situation!

            Would you believe that three hours have now passed, my coffee has been consumed, and I have been able to reduce my stress levels by going outside and setting in front of one of the Ford’s Rose Bushes? Would you also believe, as I sat there, meditating on the brightly colored rose, all my anguish disappeared and peacefulness came into my being? Rose photo below, click to enlarge.
                                               
                I would not believe it either, I just wondered if you were that gullible. No I didn’t know how to spell gullible!
                Let me get to the subject of this story before it is time for me to take a nap! I was surprised the other day as I was returning from the Ford’s green house when several paparazzi’s began taking photos of me. They were not asking any questions, just wanting to get some photos of yours truly.
                Would you believe, the Ford’s Security team confiscated their cameras and ejected them from the Homestead with a stern warning! I would not believe it either, I just wondered if you would.
                Below is one of the photos from that day.
                                                                    
                I must admit, I am very photogenic, and I know you will want to click to enlarge!
                Why would you comment on the security cameras? Only people with mischievous thoughts, would be looking for security cameras.

May you be believed, and not questioned, by the uninformed!

Don Ford 
                 

No comments: