Translate

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

The Donald 03.16.16

            This posting is in response to questions from my countless followers (you can’t count what you don’t have). The question that was posed to me is, “how hard could it be to trim a few roses”.
            I thought about this and decided to respond with a couple photos, and we all know each photo is worth many words. First I will present you with a before photo.
As you may be able to see there are red and pink roses in the flower bed.
Now let’s see what happened after I did my magic with the shears.
  
It may be difficult to see the slight difference between the two photos, but there is less volume to the rose bushes now than before.
I also found a bush on the north end of the Homestead that will provide my first wife and me some food. Finally, things are going our way, my spouse will not have to go out looking for road kill.
I am not sure what they are but they taste good. I think my present wife should be able to make a pie with them.
It was 89 on Monday, 87 Tuesday and a big cool down coming today, it is supposed to be only 80 today. I will put the fertilizer out today as it is supposed to rain a little over the next few days. I may even mow that patch in the back yard that was too wet on Monday.

Do something nice for someone today.
Call or visit a friend that you haven’t seen in a while.

Don Ford

No comments: