Translate

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Mo rain 03.31.16

            The title Mo rain is in reference to yesterday’s rain.  
For a while yesterday, I sat on the front porch watching it rain. It was so relaxing thus the title, “Mo rain”. I would like to clarify one thing for that one blog worm that always has odd questions. When I stated, “I sat on the front porch watching it rain”, I meant, I sat in a rocking chair on the front porch watching it rain.
I knew I had to clear up that statement, or that one blog worm would not understand.
Possibly, I should also clear up something else in this soon to be well written article.
 
            The title, “Mo rain” is not referring to, “More rain”, it is referring to, “Missouri rain”. The rain yesterday was a slow steady rain, like those I remember in the olden days, back in Missouri.
            F Y I, this is the last day of March, I hope you know what tomorrow is. If you don’t know what tomorrow is, I give up trying...

Enjoy the day, even if it rains.

Don Ford

A photo is worth a thousand words, so I did not comment on the photo.

No comments: