Translate

Monday, March 14, 2016

Sorry 03.14.16

                The title says it all. I have nothing to write about today.
I understand, the idea of not having a posting, makes that one reader very happy! That subscriber will think, “The Don”, will not be sending out an email saying there is another one of those wonderful posting.
Nothing happened yesterday, my spouse of almost 47 years and I went to brunch. I took a nap. Then I sat on the front porch for an hour or so with my tablet, listening to XM radio and playing solitaire. Then I went for a short ride of about 60 miles on the wing. It was 80 degrees, I had to go for a ride. Then I sat on my rocker and had a diet coke and peanuts. My spouse came out and sat with me for a while, in her own chair. A good friend came by and we all sat outside and talked.
As you can see there was nothing going on at the ford Homestead on Sunday!

Sorry I could not provide you with a story.

Enjoy the Day light saving time!

Don Ford

No comments: