Translate

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

School Trip, 1955

            Well of course you would be interested in what I was doing on a school trip back in 1955.

               I am not sure of the year, but it is probably close to being correct.
I am the handsome young man in the front row between the girls. You can see that there are 2 girls on my left and two on my right. I recognize three people in the photo, Connie Ratliff, Terry Ashby and Donnie Smith. This photo was taken after a train ride from Cape Girardeau, Mo. to Chaffee, Mo.
               I don’t find it amazing that I was surrounded by girls even at this young age.
There are 5 kids on the front row and if you could see the photo better you could see that we are out in front of the main group. I don’t know why, it may be the way we were dressed. I appear to have a leisure suit before they were popular (I have been a trend setter all my life).

From the earlier mind of                Don Ford

All rights reserved; any reproduction or distribution without written permission is strictly prohibited.


                                                                                                                  
                  

No comments: