Translate

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Me complain? Not me...

            I would like to talk about service from Office Max and the McLennan County Tax office.

               All those who knows me, understand that I “never complain”, unnecessarily. So, it is obvious that this is a necessary comment on service provided or not provided.
               As most of you know my trusted Nikon camera is broken. The cover that keeps the batteries in place will no longer stay closed. I have tried tapping it closed and it was ok for a few minutes but then the tape let go.
Office Max had an advertisement showing a camera similar to mine for $64.00. I went to their store and asked to see the camera. The fellow working there said, there had been probably 6 people asking for the camera but they did not have any. He went on to say, the only store that had one of these cameras was in Austin.  I am sure you understand those comments made me unhappy.
Office Max knowingly puts out an ad for an item that they do not have and evidently did not expect to have. The fellow said we have other cameras on sale and pointed at the camera display. The display could hold possibly 40 cameras and they may have had 5 or 6 on display. To say their service sucked would be an understatement as they had no service.
Now let me tell you about the tax office. I went to Lorena, TX (a small town south of Hewitt, TX) to that tax office to get my license for my motorcycle. The lady that worked there was nice and actually pleasant. This was kind of a surprise to me as I did not expect good service from someone that worked for the government, especially a tax office.

From the complaint free mind of                Don Ford

All rights reserved; any reproduction or distribution without written permission is strictly prohibited.


                 

No comments: