Translate

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Camera is Broken

            Poor retired people like me living from week to week on a fixed income have it hard enough but when their little $79.00 camera breaks and they haven’t the funds to replace it…


               Yes my little camera has broken from over use.  When you are retired and have nothing to do other than take a few photos and possibly a few naps your camera is a large part of your life.               (Donations can be sent to, “The Ford Homestead Foundation”)
               Today they have blocked our street off and are pretending to be resurfacing it. I thought it was odd that I along with my wife (who had a birthday yesterday) my grandson and Daughter-in –law were all outside watching the event.  That tell you how exciting things are at the Ford Homestead.
               Claire starts a new job today so she had to move her vehicle to another street before they started the work.
               My wife is planning a garage sale this week so if you need any old stuff please come by her sale.
               I plan on taking a short 3 day 2 night trip next week (free hotel stay or I could not go) but now that my camera is broken I may have to change my plans. Surly someone could donate an old digital camera. 

From the poor broken camera mind of     Don Ford

All rights reserved; any reproduction or distribution without written permission is strictly prohibited.
              



                 

No comments: