Translate

Saturday, September 21, 2024

September 21, 2024

            I am fairly sure it will be a good day, so I will wish you a good morning.

            Here we are it is Saturday and our big plans for the day is to get the front yard mowed, and get part of the back 40 mowed. All the back 40 does not need to be mowed as part isn’t growing as fast as other parts. We plan on getting the yard man Alex over to do the mowing, and I want him to put in a light bulb in the light over the garage door. That requires a ladder and ole people should not be on ladders.

            I will pick him up at about 8:30 this morning, he chose the pick-up time as I offered either 8:30 or 9:00. I also told him that if we were going to Starbucks for a morning drink, I would need to get him at 8:30. Now you see why we are doing 8:30.

            We told him he could go with us to the sandwich shop after we finished the work or we could take him home, he chose going with us for a sandwich. Alex said he was going bowling with his friends at 3:00 today, so we need to get him home in time for the bowling.

            This is the last day of summer, fall starts tomorrow. We wish it felt like fall but it still feels like summer.

            I guess this is another of the short postings, and I can see that some of you like the short post, enjoy!

We hope you have a good day, stay safe in all you do and please try to be nice to at least one person today, it will help you as much as the person you are nice to. 

Yard “man” Alex!

Senior ole person who needs to do a few things before I go to get Alex, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: