Translate

Sunday, September 29, 2024

September 29, 2024

            We want to wish you and only you a good morning, we will wish the rest of them a good day as they do not get up early on Sunday. The weather is cool, and the day seems to be starting out just fine here in Hewitt Texas.

            Yesterday events are as follows: there were very few events, I did get Claire and take her back to the dealership about 10:30 so she could retrieve her vehicle. Returning home we went into Waco to the sandwich place for lunch. Food eaten, we headed for the cheap store where we purchased a new bed for the pot hound Tres. Returning home I took a break from all the activities, aka took a short nap, then I headed in to the so-called office and began reading from the bible. I did complete reading the bible again, so I guess today I will start over again.

I did do some bible study homework in prep for Mondays meeting. We are supposed to have pizza in our classroom before the regular meeting starts. The food is a way to get us together for some socializing prior to the meeting.

            We did get to sit outside yesterday, there was a nice breeze, and we did not need the big ole fan. We did not have company, so the conversations were not very lively.

            Today’s activities: no real plans, we may go over to the Cracker store for breakfast / lunch, but no other plans for the day. We did have some blooms on the moon plants, 4 on one and 3 on the other, photos to follow.



            I have a photo which Tres took this morning as we surveyed the front yard, and he titled it, “Red sky in the morning, sailor take warning.” Does that apply to us on the ground too? 


            Well, I guess I should stop and rest for a while, I don’t want my fingers to get too tired from entering data in to the ole computer. We hope you have a very good day, stay safe and have fun in all you do.

Tres takes good photos.

Senior ole retired person who would if he could, but he can’t, so he doesn’t, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: