Translate

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

September 24, 2024

            Even though it is still dark outside, we wish you a good morning. We did get a sprinkle of rain yesterday afternoon, the drops on the drive way were about 3 inches apart, but the drive way did not get wet.

            As usual, I have no big plans for today other than getting Alex to school on time and making it back home in a safe manner. There are some weeds that need to be pulled from flower beds but that would mean that I would need to do some work on my knees, and ole people have trouble getting down on the ground but more trouble in getting up from the ground.

            The weather was good yesterday, and by good, I mean, cool enough to sit out on the front porch yesterday afternoon and not be hot and perspiring.

            Our bible study went well last night and now I need to start more homework before next week’s meeting.

            I wish I had more to report but I don’t. We hope you have a good day and enjoy the short posts. Please stay safe in all you do, and enjoy the cool weather.

Nothing doing.

Senior ole person who has no plans, but will do what he is told to do, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: