Translate

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

September 25, 2024

            Good morning to all, we hope your day is starting the way you like it to start. We will be taking Alex to school and then heading to the hospital for my Favorite wife’s MRI. It has been a year since her last MRI so it will be good to see improvements.

            Yesterday events: the day started as usual with nothing much to do. I did take a short nap and then popping out of the ole recliner I went to the so-called office and began reading. I do two readings most days, first is my bible reading, I am almost through the entire bible again, no I don’t know how many times I have read the entire bible, but it is probably 3 or 4 times when I finish this time. Then I do my homework which also requires reading from different parts of the bible too.

            After my reading was done, I went out back and watered the potted plants and the berry beds. That work completed I decided to pull some weeds from the Jasmin bed. That required me putting on my knee pads and getting up and down a bunch of times. That work completed I rested a little and then I took a shower.

            A little later my favorite wife and I were going outside to sit, when we herd Thunder. We decided to wait a while and let the thunder go away. After a while we went out to the front porch thinking it might rain.

I had taken my drink out to the table between the chairs on the porch when our neighbors little dog got lose and came to our front porch. This little fellow was trying to get to our pot hound Tres who was in the house looking through the glass door. They both went after each other through the glass. Our neighbor came and caught the little dog and took him home.

My favorite wife and I along with the Tres finally got out to the front porch and sat there for a while enjoying the cool breezy weather, before the rain came. We did get a fairly good short rain with 4/10 of an inch in the free rain gage. At some point after the rain and wind started, we came back into the house and had supper.

Today: if the MRI gets done quick enough, we will go to the George restaurant for breakfast, we need to be at the hospital at 8:45.

Well, I guess that is all for now, we hope you have a good day and as always, be safe in all you do.

Breakfast sounds good!

Senior ole person who needs to eat less, but not less breakfast, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: