Translate

Monday, September 23, 2024

September 23, 2024

            We want to say good morning to all, we hope that some of the rain which is off to the north west will come our way.

            We did almost nothing yesterday, we did sit outside yesterday afternoon and enjoyed some time with a couple friends.

            Today’s plans are to get Alex to football practice by 7:30 this morning, yes, they are practicing even though school is out for the day. Practice is over at 11:00, so I will pick him up from practice and get him back home. I do need to go to my past employer this morning and pay for the light bulb I got last Friday. For some reason I began talking with the manager and after talking, I left the building without paying for the bulb.

            We do have bible study tonight and that is very interesting.

            Well, I think that is about all I have for today, we hope everyone has a good and safe day.

Be happy!

Senior ole retired person who don’t have a lot planned for the day, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: