Translate

Friday, March 13, 2020

Who is watching? 03/13/2020

            Yesterday I worked in the yard a couple times. First I cut some of the vines in the front yard so I could remove some acorns. I was there with my ole shop vacuum. The vines that are still there make it almost impossible to use a rake, so the vacuum will pick up the acorns. A neighbor lady asked me what I was doing, she said she had never seen anyone vacuum their yard. I explained that vacuum is a good way to get the dirt up from the yard. She looked at me like I was a silly senior person!     I am!
            My spouse of half a century wanted to wash the dog so we went to the back yard and began the, “Scrubbing of the dog”. As we were in the rinse mode, all three of us heard a buzzing sound. Tres was looking up and I noted that there was some kind of bug flying around. Tres continued looking up and the sound became louder. My spouse and I then looked up and observed a drone. Photos to follow, click to believe.
                                               
            Why was the government observing the Ford Homestead? This government drone went back and forth several times, it lowered some, I assume to get a better video, and then it left. Why should the government watch nude senior people in their own back yard wash their dog?
            Let’s go to a different subject. After scrubbing the dog I decided to cut some of that ole stump that was a part of ole Fort K. Photo to follow.
                                               
            As you should see, I had my work, “Cut out for me”, get it. Would you believe some of those wood blocks weighed more than 100 pounds? I wouldn’t either.
Work less have fun more!         Today is Friday 13th.
Senior dog washer and wood butcher, Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: