Translate

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Bird houses 03/28/2020

            As I had previously stated, I had cut the needed pieces of ole wood to make three bird houses. Friday I went out and drilled the holes in the front of the houses (one as a door and one for a perch). I did have the nails and screws I needed so no trip to the store.
                                               
            One of our neighbor’s had visitors, his son, daughter-in-law and a five year old grandson. I gave the neighbor all the pieces needed to make a bird house, and suggested that he might want to build the bird house with his grandson. I also suggested that they could write their names and dates on the inside. 
            I then started putting the other two houses together. I used nails on some parts and screws on other parts.
                                                  
            I was able to get them put together and offer them to the neighbor next door as they have three kids and they might like to have a couple bird houses. The neighbor thought they might like painting and drawing things on the houses.
                                                 
            Our son David came over to help me move a big flower. We moved it to the front yard but could not get it to stand securely. We noticed that a portion of the bottom of the flower pot was broken. We then moved it to the back yard in an area where the wind may not affect it as much, Donna said she would try to replant the flower in a new pot. David also brought us some T P (aka toilet paper) that he was able to purchase at a local big box store.
            Allow me to comment on, the ole Ford’s confinement. As you might know, we are not allowed to leave the Homestead, forced to stay inside all day, except at happy hour. As I sit inside the Homestead I do have the ability to see what is going on outside. I have a photo of my monitor showing 4 of the 8 camera views, click the photo to enrich.
                                               
            It isn’t the same as being outside, but it does possibly keep me further away from the virus. You know we aren’t really confined to the homestead, and we can go outside any time we want to, don’t you!

Stay safe, wash a lot, and enjoy happy hour!

Senior bird house manufacture and almost nice guy, Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: