Translate

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Not Maybelline but Suzie Q 03.05.2020

As I was motivating over the hill,
I saw Maybelline in a coupe Deville,
Cadillac rolling on the open road,
But it’s no match for my V8 Ford.
            Nope, that is the wrong start to this soon to be most excellent article.
As I was motivating from the school,
I saw Suzie Q off in a pool,
The front of the car was facing down,
Everyone knew she would not drown.   
            Oh heck, just look at the photo I took. Someone could not see the water covered drive way, which was at least 20 feet wide (trucks use it) and she drove off in a ditch. The cops arrived as I was going past. She was ok but the car wasn’t.
                                   
            In all honesty, it was raining so hard for a while that I could hardly see the road, so I can see how this unfortunate person missed the drive way. Yep she was still in the vehicle when the cops arrived.
            We received 1.75 inch of rain during the Wednesday morning.
            Another fact, my favorite grandson and only grandson, turned 10 years old yesterday. He and his family went out for a birthday supper last night, at one of his favorite restaurant. There will be a birthday party for Alex this Saturday.
            By the way, I am sick and tired of those who are trying to run for political positions. Another thing I do not like is the so called, “Breaking news”. Trust me, it is broken!  

May you not watch any political news!
Senior nonpolitical person, Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: