Translate

Saturday, March 21, 2020

White on Black 03/21/2020


            Before we get to the title line, let me say that Tres is doing much better, in fact, he is again being more like the north end of a south bound donkey. In the words that my grandkids use to describe me, “He is annoying”. We are glad he is doing better.
            Now let’s get to the title line, but first I should say that we received an inch of rain at the Ford Homestead. The title line is not racist, it is purely biological. Yesterday, when I was out in the back 40 surveying the area before the rains came, I noticed some small white blooms and I did get a photo to share with you, the reading public. I will post the photo for my, I mean your enjoyment.
                                               
            This professional photo was taken by me, at the Ford’s number one black berry bed. The second bed has not yet began to bloom. Now, most of you know what the title line means, but for that one person with a third grade education, (yes I graduated from the fourth grade ha ha), White on Black means, “white blooms on the black berry plants. Click to enhance the experience.
            There are a bunch of blooms beginning to pop up, which means we should have another good year for the black berries.
            I think staying at home and the fact it is too wet to get outside and work, is about to drive us both a little nuts. Maybe we can at least get in the Fords ole Chevy and go for a ride today.
If you get out and about, keep your distance!
Senior annoying retired person, Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: