Translate

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

The fog was there 03/17/2020

            As the Tres and I ventured outside this morning in an effort to get the morning newspaper, we were very much aware of the dense fog in our area. This dense fog was like a wet blanket covering the neighborhood. Tres inspected the front yard looking for any evidence of any intruders during the overnight. He found no evidence but he did leave some evidence that he had been there. I gave the command, “Get the paper”. He did not respond as he was still investigating the yard. I gave the command again, “Get the paper”, with no acknowledgment that he even heard my command. I then said, “Get the P A P E R”, spelling the word paper. He looked at me and then retrieved the paper. Who knew he could spell?
            Follow up story, Tres was laying on the floor and I noticed something. Tres is a natural STAR. I have a photo of the Tres and I encourage you to click on the photo to see this star. Look at his feet to see a star!
                                   

               Advice from the Ford:
Many normal daily activities aren’t acceptable!
Be careful and change your daily routines!
Assume that everyone else is infected and stay at a distance!
Check on your ole friends and relatives!
Think it won’t happen to you?  Bull Shirt!

Senior stay at home ole person, Don Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: