Translate

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

What the heck 01/15/2020

            Have you noticed my title lines often ask a question, but they aren’t very interesting? In today’s post we have a photo of a questionable item as you can see below.
                                              
            This photo was taken via one of our security cameras, thus it is not totally clear. I believe it to be a photo of a shadow from a giant monster’s hand, reaching across the street. Someone might believe it is the shadow of a monster with several legs.    What do you think it is?                                      
Subject change: Last summer I purchased a fan for the Ford’s ole garage. It is a three speed fan on a pedestal and it is heavy which makes it difficult to move. It was decided at the Ford Homestead’s recent board of directors meeting, my spouse of half a century is the CEO, that we could afford to purchase some casters to attach to the bottom making the fan easier to move. That was done on Tuesday and it is easier to move. The question now is, “Will it stay still when it is running now that it has wheels”? I guess I could turn the fan on and see if it moves while running. These casters do have so-called breaks.
            I just tried the breaks and it will stay still with only two breaks on. I tried to move it with one of the breaks still on, and I could verily drag it, the breaks work! Photo to follow.
                                               
            Before you start commenting, if you want the base of the fan to be clean then you can get a cloth and wipe the dust off. Also, it isn’t any of your business as to why there is Christmas decorations in the photo, but I will explain. We have all the decorations down and ready to be re-boxed. I will need to bring all the boxes and totes to the garage, pack the items, then I get to take them back to the shed. We need a dry day as most of the items in the shed must sit outside during the repacking of items. It will take about 5 hours to accomplish this task. It isn’t easy to be a senior person on a fixed income!
            I am taking the Tres to the vet today, and they are supposed to draw blood. I don’t think that is going to be easy and I don’t think Tres will want to sit still for the process. He doesn’t like the vet so I am not sure how this will come out. The vet said he will need to be muzzled for the process. 


May I and or you have a safe and productive day!

Senior over worked person; Don Ford

No comments: