Translate

Friday, January 24, 2020

Friday 24 2020

            This wonderful article was written yesterday, the names and dates have not been changed to protect the innocent.
            No title line on this posting, just a date. Wow, the word date use to mean something totally different back in the days when we were young! Now it is just a day, darn it
            Would you believe, I learned that at least two of the reading public didn’t know what a title line was, so no title line on this posting. Yes, I know, that you know, what a title line is! I didn’t say you didn’t know, I said two of the reading public didn’t know. I make one little statement and I get all that back lash from you, I don’t know why I even try.
            This morning I ventured out to the back 40 in order to get a photo of that Easter lily, which I had referred to in a previous posting. Well, if you had read the previous posting, you would have known about the single Lily that was blooming.
            It was cold out on the back 40 this morning, my guard dog Tres was with me. Now that I think about it, Tres may be more of a Pot Hound than a Guard Dog. We both struggled through the wet grasses and the cold blowing wind to get to the Lily. Wouldn’t you know that the wind kept blowing the lily which made it difficult to get a photo? I was able to get one photo before my senior body began to shake from the frigid northerly winds. The Pot Hound and I struggled to get back to the homestead, where it took almost an hour to warm up after those frigid temperatures of 50 degrees.   Photo below, click if you dare.
                                               
            As you may be able to see, there are other lilies that are ready to bloom. Stop looking at the Leaning Tower of Pizza. I know it is the Leaning Tower of Pisa, not Pizza, can’t you take a joke. Why do I even try to produce these educational articles, some of you never learn. The item that appears to be leaning, is in reality not leaning, it just looks that way. It is kind of like when people look at me, and think I am old, in reality I may just look that way!
            Back to the flowers, the lily’s in the front yard are growing, but have not yet began to bloom. I did not need to venture out into the cold 50 degree weather to see them, I could see them from a front window.
We went to Alex’s basketball game last night. It was a good game and the kids are all doing much better at the game. Sorry the photo of Alex is not real clear my kind of smart phone is not the best camera for moving items.
                                               
                                              
Dribble the ball, not your drink!

Senior Flower-ologist and handsome person, Don Ford
            I might as well say it, you were thinking that I am handsome.


No comments: