Translate

Monday, January 6, 2020

Doctor visit 01/06/2020

            A doctor’s visit, by author Don Ford.

            I went to the doctor’s office at 8:20, my appointment was for 8:40. I waited a few minutes to be taken back to a room. The nurse or technician, you should be able to tell the difference if you look closely at their ID card, took my info and vital signs.
            I then waited one hour for the doctor to arrive. I noticed that the room had a light switch that was motion activated. I sat still for as long as I could but the light did not go out.
            I thought I was there as a follow up for the possible skin cancer that was not a cancer. I was wrong, I was called back in for my blood pressure. My blood pressure was normal during this visit and tests at home. Now after talking with the doctor I find I may be getting old. I told him that my neck muscles often hurt after working, he noted that I am getting older. 
            After checking my past history, it seems I need a colonoscopy. That sounds like fun. He also had them take blood for a PSA test, results show all is good on that end.     Get it?

            I removed most of the decorations from the yard today. During the grueling work I noticed a new rose attempting to bloom, photo to follow.
                                               
As I sat on the Ford’s ole rocker, I observed the Ford’s dog and cat, napping. Photo to follow.
                                               
Was Tres and Charlie having a ball, or just relaxing in the shade?
Well I need to go and get an adult beverage, yes it is 5:00 here in Hewitt.

We hope your work is non-strenuous!

Senior work procrastinator, Don Ford

No comments: