Translate

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Fruit or not 01/08/2020

            Before I get to the title line, I want to comment about our dog Tres. He has been very disappointed for about two weeks now, and today he should start being happy again.

            Not only have we stopped receiving the so call newspaper, school has been out for two weeks and the Tres has not gotten to ride in the Ford’s ole Chevy for those two weeks!            

            We took the Gabi to school yesterday morning and Tres not only enjoyed the ride, he gave Gabi a kiss when she got into the truck. He is happy again!

 

            I think I need to get one of those fruit phones or tablets. If someone would give me one of the eye products, then when those robot calls came to me, I could send them money to keep my nonexistent fruit product running.  Seniors on a fixed income can’t afford those Fruity products. Heck, senior retired persons almost can’t afford real fruit to eat.

 

            My spouse of a half century is daily removing Christmas decorations from rooms inside the homestead. When she completes that process, we will need to bring all the boxes from the Ford’s ole shed to the garage, repack all the outside decorations along with the Christmas trees from inside the homestead, then I get to use my skill at storage, and attempt to properly place these items in storage until next year.

            One should understand, there are items for different decorations for different seasons and holidays, and I need to place them in a proper order, allowing me to get to the next needed season without moving everything around.

            I am good at this type work, but I don’t like doing it. Even though I don’t like doing it, I am glad I can still do this work.

 

            We went to Alex’s first basketball game last night. Yep, it was at 7:30pm. I would say the game was a learning experience for Alex’s team. They lost the game, but they were playing much better at the end of the game.

 

Eat your fruit, don’t talk through it!

 

Senior warehouse and storage person; Don Ford

No comments: