Translate

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Who cares 04/17/19

            If you read the title line, and if you have any curiosity, you should be wondering, “Who cares about what”. Yes, I do know, that one person believed the title line was about him because, he doesn’t care about my wonderful writings.
            I have thought about removing his name from the mailing list. I will not remove him from the mailing list as that would make him happy, and I would rather not make him happy!
            The who cares comment applies to the pain I had in my back yesterday. It was so bad I was thinking that I need to go to the doctor. It all started the day before I went to Missouri. I was sitting in the driver’s seat of the Ford’s ole Chevy, when I dropped something in the floor on the passenger’s side. I leaned across the console and stretched to get the item, and that is when I felt a slight pain in the right side of my back.
            The slight pain was there most of the time I was driving and in Missouri. Yesterday I carried all the items off the counter in the computer room and placed them in the Ford’s ole garage. I then painted the wall, and after it dried I began to install the supports for new shelves. My back began hurting at some point during this process. It became progressively worse as the day progressed.
            Doing anything such as bending over, or reaching for something, hurt to a point that I would not try. To make a short story longer, I told my spouse of half a century that I was going to lay on the bed and I might not be able to get up by myself. I did place a heating pad under my back. After a while of relaxing on the heating pad I was able to get up with little pain. This morning I am almost back to normal. I guess the heating pad and prayer helped. Now let’s see if I can do any replacing of the items today without increasing additional pain.

            What? Your question is why was I paining and adding shelf supports? The short answer is, I want to try and organize the area a little better.

May your day be productive and painless!

Pain aficionado; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: