Translate

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Bad news 04/16/19

               Bad news comes in many forms, this bad news came from my DNA results. With all the red hair in the fords family I naturally believed we were more Irish than anything else. My DNA states that I am only 19% Ireland / Scotland. Heck, I guess none of the rest of it mattered. I don’t even feel like doing a Irish jig. Maybe I will not even have a second cup of coffee today, such a letdown.
            Maybe a nice photo showing some early morning sun shine will cheer me up. Photo to follow.

                                  
            The warmth of the morning sun, shining on the top of the kid’s ole fort, does warm my poor disappointed heart a little. 19% of me is somewhat happy.
            Is there anything that might perk me up after such a devastating revelation, only 19%...?
I knew my mom’s family was English, so I guess if you toss half the Wyatt genes (Mom) and half the Ford genes (Dad) into a person (me) and if your dads family was originally English, and they were kicked out of England and sent to Ireland for a couple hundred years, maybe 19% Irish is all one could expect.
            I have another photo that might help me feel happier, see photo below.

                                  
            Yes that does help, I see the pretty flower growing next to the work I had done last week at the new black berry patch. I am feeling much better now, I hope you are also.

Happy to be at least 19% Irish! 73% England
Senior one fifth jig dancer; Don Ford  

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: