Translate

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Important information 04/16/19

            I know, or at least I believe, that each of you want to know if I was able to accomplish my quest yesterday. I will say it was difficult as I had, I mean have numerous projects to work on. I am thankful that my spouse of half a century, does not want to work on her project until after Easter. I did get the limbs and debris removed from the yard even though it took more than two hours and the trash container is now half full.
            Can you believe that a neighbor came over to ask how my trip to Missouri went, and he talked for about half an hour, but he did not offer to help with my work? Would you believe, I just listened and did not participate in the talking?
            I was gone from The Homestead for 4 days, maybe that was good for the environment. In the following photo you will see how things changed while I was gone, click the photo to believe.
                                               
            Everything seemed to bud out while I was out of the state.
            Well, I need to get to work, so I hope you have a good day!            What? Oh, you say I did not tell you about the quest. When you are right, you are right! The quest that I was able to get through yesterday was, “taking my nap after lunch, it was a very relaxing quest”!

May your day be as relaxing as a nap!

Senior workaholic; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: