Translate

Thursday, April 18, 2019

It must be the end 04/18/19

          I guess I am getting close to the end. I have this unsolvable problem that is causing me much anguish. Why does it have to happen to a retired senior citizen? Everyone knows if it were to happen to a young person it would not even be considered a problem. With tears in my eyes I write this soon to be well presented article.
          First let me say, I did get some of the new shelves installed yesterday. Their locations may be temporary as I will consider other alternatives for the best distribution of the junk, I mean historically valuable items, which are piled, I mean placed, in the Ford’s little office area. I may take a photo of this version of the shelving placement.
          We had storms in the area last evening, and there was a deposit of about 1.25 inches of rain. If we had the funding, we would have gutters installed on the back of the Homestead. When it rains all the water from the roof top is deposited in the back yard adding much water to the yard and in the process causing water to stand after each major rain. Tres doesn’t like getting his feet wet!   Would you like to donate to the gutter fund?
          The winds from the stormy weather has again caused small limbs and leaves to be deposited in the Ford’s front yard. I haven’t reviewed the back 40 yet, possibly I will be able to get through the deep water later today. I will need to again pick up the limbs, and since the trash container is almost full I am not sure what I will do with them. I will need to mow the yards as soon as the grass is dry.
          We received some additional disturbing news yesterday. My spouse of half a century received her results from her DNA test, and in part it indicated that she was 23% Irish. She has 4% more Irish in her than I do. Such disturbing news, I need to cry for a while so I will try to bring this posting to an end soon. 
          Since no one asked, I will tell you why I believe the end may be nearing. One of my email address has stopped working. The problem is I do not have any idea what the correct password is. I have tried all the passwords that I can think of and still nothing. My email that starts with ford777 will not work. Well, that statement is not totally correct. It works on the Ford’s ole cell phone but not on the ford’s ole computer.
          Now you see why I said, “If it were to happen to a young person, it would not even be considered a problem”, young people understand how to correct these problems.
          I may get some help with this disaster, this weekend.

May your age not present technology problems!
Crying in my coffee; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: