Translate

Monday, April 22, 2019

Very good day 04/22/2019

            As the title line indicates, we had a very good day. Easter at the Ford’s Homestead was filled with excellent food, all of which was prepared by my favorite wife. We had Family and friends all around us as we enjoyed the day.
            With the three Fs how could you not have a great day, “Food, Family, Friends”!


                                               
            In the above photo, we see the Ford clan along with in-laws Bob and Janet, posing in the back yard. Thanks to Glen for taking the photo.

            I did get my email fixed yesterday, Patrick found the problem and it is now corrected.
            I have another photo that I received during my short visit to Missouri. I do not remember this motorcycle, although I do remember another Indian motorcycle that my brother Carl had. In this photo I appear to be about 5 years old.
                                         
            Yes we lived out in the country when this photo was taken, the house was up on a hill and near Juden Creek. I would guess this photo is about 67 years old.
            Ok there was another photo taken on Easter and I will insert it into this short but sweet article. Tres was having a good time with all the people out there on the back 40.

                                                                                              

            Now that everyone is gone, what will I do today? I don’t need to take or retrieve the grandees from school as they are off today. Wait a minute, they will be here at the Ford Homestead and that will give me something to do, “Aggravate the grand kids”!

            We hope your Easter was as good as ours!

Have a productive, safe and cooperative week!

Senior Ford Homestead reporter; Don Ford



AVG logo
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.
www.avg.com

No comments: