Translate

Monday, April 15, 2019

Annoying posts are back 04/15/19

            If you had read the previous posting, you would have read, “Would you believe, that I was getting away from the computer and cell phones in an attempt to re-live the olden days.” Some people understand that my comment, “Would you believe”, usually means, don’t believe the following statement.

            I was off the computer for 4 days. I went to Missouri wanting to re-live some of the olden days. Yes it is a long drive, I spent a day going and a day coming home, for the one person who struggles with math, that means I was in Missouri for two days.

            I don’t know if you know it or not, but, people in Missouri use computers and cell phones, just like the rest of us! Wow, who knew? I must still be a Missourian, I assume you know, Missouri is “The Show Me State”, and I was shown!

            I did enjoy the visit as I stayed with Paul and Peggy (Paul is a nephew) and I visited with my two sisters and sister-in-law. It was an excellent but short visit!

 

            I returned home to a bunch of projects like picking up all the small dead limbs that fell during the storm. So much to do, where do I start?  After cleaning up outside, I have a project to paint the inside of my little ole office area, install a shelf and maybe create a couple more shelves. You may work from sun to sun, but an ole person’s work is never done!

 

            I haven’t had a nap after lunch for 4 days, I am hoping to get one today.

 

Nap not and ye shall be sleepy!

 

Napless senior in Hewitt; Don Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: