Translate

Friday, April 19, 2019

Friday what do I do 04/19/19

            Today is Friday, it is also Good Friday. What work projects could the first spouse have for me today. Yesterday, my spouse of half a century went to lunch with some of her friends, and I had to stay home and eat left overs. I am not complaining about eating left overs, but eating alone is not a happy situation for a retired senior citizen.

            My favorite grandkids do not have school today, so they will be visiting here at the Ford Homestead. I, being a silly grandpa, will be available to aggravate and irritate them all morning. Their dad gets off work about noon on Fridays so he will pick them up and I will again be here alone. I will try to not cry too much, being here all alone. I will also attempt to mow the front yard, which should help me not be so lonely. I think the back 40 is probably too wet to be mowed today.

            The wind was blowing like crazy again yesterday, and I again picked up the small limbs and leaves that have been blown out of the Red Oak Trees. I hope the wind is not as bad today so I can mow and not need to pick up items from the yard again.

            The grand kids have arrived, I need to go. When I say go, I mean go to the coffee shop and get a cup of real coffee. No I am not trying to get away from the homestead, I just need a cup of real coffee!

 

Silly Grandpas are more fun than regular grandpas!

 

Senior silly Grandpa; Don Ford 


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: