Translate

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Another situation 04/03/19

            I was on my way to get the oil changed in my pickup, when I decided to stop at the star coffee station. I pulled up, rolled down the window and placed my order. I pulled forward stopping behind a GMC Yukon. This vehicle was huge, and the operator had her window down.
            I was listening to oldies on the radio when I noticed, I could hear the female voice from the Yukon. I not only heard her voice, I could hear the person she was talking with on the phone. This lady spoke very loud and she had the volume of the phone turned up very high.
            It is hard to believe, someone in another car was talking loud enough that I was able to understand what she was saying, over the sound of my radio!  WOW, someone talking on the phone instead of texting!       That is unbelievable!           
            Do People still talk on phones?
                                   
A photo of the back 40 after it was mowed yesterday. It is supposed to be in the 80s this week.


Try talking with someone today, face to face or by phone!

Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: