Translate

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Female driver 04/02/19

            Did you notice the title line? As the title line indicates, I will have a short comment about the driving abilities of a certain group.

            I had ventured from the Fords homestead in an effort to change my appearance. Yep, I went to the hair shop with the intention of getting all the hair, at least, what’s left of it, on my head, cut. I was surprised twice during this visit. First, I was the only customer there on a Monday morning (April Fun Day). Second, they had raised the price again.

            I left the hair shop with almost no money, but I did go to the coffee shop. There were only a few cars ahead of me so, I thought I would get through the drive through fairly quick. Nope, I was wrong. I think they had some new employees which helped cause the slow down. As I sat there the vehicle behind me decided to bump into me.

            I thought, “Crazy person”, as I got out of the Ford’s ole Chevy and walked back to her vehicle. I first looked at the rear of my vehicle, and the front of hers. I have a trailer hitch, which I had thought of removing, but now I am glad I did not. My vehicle was ok, hers was slightly damaged. I approached her and she, seemed to reluctantly roll the window down. I asked if she was ok, she said yes. She asked if my vehicle was ok, I said yes, but your bumper is scratched. She seemed nervous, so I again asked if she was ok. She again said yes so I went back to my vehicle.

            I pulled forward and placed my order. I thought she would stay several feet away from the back of my vehicle, after hitting me. She was right on my tail gate again. I pulled forward and when I stopped she again pull almost against my tail gate again. “Female driver!”

 

            I have a bunch of things to do today. I should make a list. I need to get the oil changed in the Ford’s ole Chevy as I may need to go to Missouri soon. There are several outside jobs (the weather is supposed to be good this afternoon), and other tasks.

            Employed people work all day long, a retired person’s work, is never done!

 

Rest while you can, there is no rest after retirement!

 

Senior non-rested person; Don Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: