Translate

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

What's new 05.30.17

                No snap crackle or pop, just crash.
 
                I was on the other side of the Ford’s trailer uncovering the Ford’s old riding mower when this scary event occurred. I had known the limb was broken, but I assumed it would not fall without help from me. Why would I assume (when you ass/u/me you make an ass out of you and me) the limb would not fall when another limb had fell in that same spot a week earlier. The other limb was dead and is on top the Ford’s trailer. No it is not strapped down yet. Yes the other limbs are professionally strapped down. Click to enlarge.
                Glad it didn’t wait and fall on me later in the day when I had planned to mow!
 
                The wind was blowing excessively, the flower had to be held in order to get the photo.
   
                I found the clouds an interesting back drop for the flag. As you can see, sitting in the Ford’s old rocker can be interesting, well at least I find it interesting. click to enlarge. 

Be aware of what is around you!

Don Ford

No comments: