Translate

Monday, May 1, 2017

Friday not the 13th 05.01.17

                It is Friday again and I am preparing to manicure the Ford Homestead property. As I sit here in the control center of the Homestead property, I again noticed something that I wrote about earlier this week. I will insert a photo from one of the Ford Homestead’s cameras that again shows that X marks the spot. I may need to dig into that X and see if there is some treasure hiding there.
 
                Click to enlarge, you can see the X and there is nothing above that X to create that X. Yes you can see the flash in the center of the photo, if you look close you can see it is camera #5 and the M indicates that motion is detected.
                I am happy to report that the grass is dry so I can start earlier and hopefully finish by noon o’clock.
                I completed the manicuring project before noon and it was decided that I should attempt to remove the pollen from my senior body. With all good intent, I hopped into the shower, grabbed the soap and began to lather up my face. That is when the problem began. I either rubbed my eyes to hard or, there was something on my hand or eye lids that cause me to scratch my eye, and the soap went into my eyes. The soap burned my scratched eye, I could not get the soap rinsed out quick enough! When I got out of the shower, mucus was filling my injured eye and my nose was running like Niagara Falls.
                It took more than 30 minutes for the pain to reside, but my poor eye continued to create mucus for at least 3 hours. After sleeping a while that night, I awoke and my eye was matted shut.
                Things are better today (Saturday), but I have trouble remembering to not, rub my eye.
                On Sunday I checked the black berries and find them getting ready to turn black, photo to follow. Do not click on the photo in an attempt to see if there is and almost nude female, laying in the sun. 
 
Be gentle when washing one’s eyes!
Don Ford  

No comments: