Translate

Thursday, May 11, 2017

What? 05.12.17

                It is finally raining, a little. We are hoping for enough to get all the yards and gardens wet and happy but no storms. Thursday morning at the beginning of my walk I happened to look up and see this.
                I thought the cloud formation was unusual and interesting. Click to enlarge.
A couple mornings ago, I took other photos of clouds, and I will post one of them.
                Would you believe there was a brush fire burning out of control that was providing the light through the trees?  I wouldn’t either, just wondered if you would.
                I can’t sit in the Ford’s old rocker this afternoon, I will sit in one of the rockers on the front porch, out of the rain. You don’t want me to melt, do you?
                I had considered putting a photo of me in this posting, but then I thought that might go against my ending line.

May your day be filled with beauty!

Don Ford

No comments: