Translate

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Weeds Part Two 05.09.17

                In my wonderfully short article about pretty weeds (yesterday), I showed a photo of the blooms alongside the street. This morning as I walked past that spot I was aware that something had happened. The blooms were all missing. To explain, the area appeared to have been mowed down probably using a weed eater. Naturally I assumed the property owner had mowed. Nope, the only area that had been cut down was the area where the blooms were. There was tall grass and weeds to either side of the area. 

                Why were the blooms the only items that were cut down? I have a hypothesis. Someone or something saw me take the photo. This person or thing wanted to either, irritate me or, see if I am observant enough to notice the difference. I believe it was the second! Someone or something wanted to see if I would notice the change.

                Why do I say something instead of someone? It may have been a Space Alien or if you prefer, an Angel who removed the blooms and weeds. Before you get all upset let me explain. Angels are from heaven, and heaven is in space, so Angels are from space. Space Aliens are from space just like Angels.

                I know we are being watched by either, or both, and I believe one or the other cut those blooms and all the weeds in that small area just to see if I would notice.

 

They are watching, be aware!

 

Don Ford

                Truthfully, I don’t know why, or who cut those blooms and weeds from that one area, there are plenty more that need to be cut from that side of the street.

       

No comments: