Translate

Friday, May 5, 2017

Artistic 05.05.17

                I am fairly sure that some of you think I am autistic. Well, the only difference in the two words is the letter “R” or “U”. Since we are not talking about “U” (you) then we are saying I am artistic! I will include some photos for your enjoyment.
  
                After viewing the above two photos, you now understand that I am, “artistic”! Even though you don’t want to admit it, you understand that is true art. (This art is for sell, we are accepting sealed bids minimum bid of 250K, if interested you may send your bid to use here at the Ford Homestead.)
                Now to a sticky situation. The following photos are from the north end of the Ford Homestead. These flowers can also be a preventive measure to stop break-ins. Plant them in front of windows and bad people will not attempt to enter.
  
Please click to enlarge the photos.
                Now, on a less happy subject, have you had to purchase new tires for your vehicle lately? What a dumb question, you all are rich and don’t have to worry about where your next meal is coming from. We here at the Ford Homestead must, “Pinch pennies just to survive”, so when the tires on my present spouse’s vehicle needed to be replaced, it caused much stress on us.
                The new tires have been installed, the vehicle is hopefully safer now. We will be accepting donations of aluminum cans, fresh road kill and even money for those of you who feel charitable! I am not going to say what they cost but I will say I did not purchase the most expensive.
                It hasn’t rained here at the ford homestead recently, so the yard is not growing. I will not need to mow today! I will water the garden.

Ford Homestead donations are not tax deductible!
Don Ford

No comments: