Translate

Friday, July 11, 2014

Seen while mowing 07.11.14

 
                The other day as I was mowing the grass at, “The Ford Homestead”. I was somewhat surprised that I would see very pretty sites.
                The weather was hot and I had waited until the afternoon, (hottest part of the day) to mow the front yard. There is of course, a rational to my decision to mow during the heat of the day and that was, the front yard is almost totally in shade later in the afternoon.
                Hot and sweaty, I had just begun my work, when I saw the first pretty site.
Obviously, I took a photo so I could share with you.
                Returning to my mowing I found the next pretty site.
Possibly I should just mow and not be as observant. It is difficult for someone as highly evolved as me to not view my surroundings. As I continued on with my labor I also viewed the following.
After mowing the front yard, I decided to proceed to the ditch behind the house where I discovered vining plants with many small blooms.
  I should point out, these vines are not behind “The Ford Homestead”, and they are in fact behind the neighbor’s property. He doesn’t take care of his yard and never ventures into the ditch which is part of his property.
Below is a close up;
Even though there are pretty sites, mowing is still a lot of work for this senior retired person.
 
Have a pretty day and enjoy your work.
 
Don Ford
 
  
 

No comments: