Translate

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Good example 08.31.17

                                     

              NO!

 

                I just returned from taking Gabi to school. After dropping her off, I was attempting to leave the school parking lot when I observed a, “North end of a south bound donkey”! This person was a police officer in a black unmarked SUV and in a school zone. Traffic was heavy!

                In Texas one is not to use cell phones in school zones. This Donkey’s butt (AKA police officer) was texting! In a school zone, in heavy traffic, he was texting!

                If I would have known which police department he was with, I would have call them and reported him.

                That irritated me to no end!

 

Don’t be a donkey’s butt!

 

Don Ford

No comments: