Translate

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Tres 08.02.17

                Other than the fact that it is too hot to have jeans on, is there any difference in the two photos, taken six weeks apart. Tres has a long tail, do you think he will grow into it?

 

                We have considered putting an ad in the paper offering to pay someone to take Tres. We decided against it, as that would alert all possible takers of his tendencies to chew on and eat, anything. This morning we had been outside watering the flowers, when it was time to come in the house I could see he had something in his mouth. I had to chase him to get the item. It was a piece of cement. He didn’t want to give it to me.

                I told him he was a bad kitty cat, and that did not seem to affect him. Then I called him a girl puppy and he ignored me totally! What’s a person to do?

 

How long before puppies stop chewing?

 

Don Ford

 

No comments: